Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Water Review



If I’m the last blogger in the world to blog about it, so be it. But today I wish to join in the chorus of other bloggers squealing in glee over Bioderma. In all honesty, I’d been quite oblivious to micellar water, but having experienced it once, I don’t think I would be able to continue without having it in my makeup removing arsenal.



The stuff itself is of the consistency and smell of what its name implies – water. Except, it does so much more than regular water; it really is a pleasure to see my makeup coming off so nicely when I use this. A cotton pad and a cup of tea is all you need to make this a pleasurable experience.

I know I’m committing a foul beauty sin, but often there are nights where I can’t be bothered returning to my freezing bathroom to wash the makeup off my face, and this is where Bioderma has to step up to do the job *shields herself from storm of stones being thrown*. I’ve used it to take off foundation, blusher, BB cream, waterproof mascara, eyeshadow, and it’s never failed me.

If I recommend this product to anyone, I would say it’s a great pre-cleanse cleanse. Use Bioderma and then proceed with your usual face wash (if you can be bothered, I won't judge!).


Have you had a go with Bioderma's Micellar Water? Or any other brands that sell micellar water? Do share!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosina, you have a lovely blog, will definitely be following :)

    ReplyDelete